MY ULTIMATE BUCKET LIST 2018 / NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!

MY ULTIMATE BUCKET LIST 2018




Hi Guys!!

I am EKTA. Welcome to my blog. So, guys, the new year has arrived and all of you have made your bucket list 2018. I have also made mine and for my first blog post, this could be a good topic. So I am going to share with you some of my wishes on the bucket list or you may call my new year resolutions/goals those I want to complete this year. I hope you will find one for yourself too.

Here I am with MY ULTIMATE BUCKET LIST 2018/ NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS.

(1)1000 SUBSCRIBERS IN YOUTUBE


As you all know, I have a youtube channel and it is very difficult to have 1000 subscribers for a new youtuber.If you are also a youtuber then you can understand my situation very well.So my first target is to have at least 1000 subscribers in this year.If you want to be a part of my youtube family, you are most welcome.You can subscribe to my channel.The link is down below.
(2)WRITE AT LEAST 30 BLOG POSTS



Now, guys, I thought about my youtube but I have to think about my blog too.So the second point in my bucket list is that I have to write at least 30 blog posts in this year.

(3)TRAVEL AT LEAST ONE PLACE



I can not tell you guys how excited I am to travel.I become crazy by staying at home.Now I have to feel fresh air.So I want to visit at least one place in this year.So that my mind gets fresh and I stop thinking about extravagant things.

(4)COLOR MY HAIR



This is the one thing I want to do for two years but for some reason, I am not able to colour my hair.There is only one reason for not having hair colour, that is my parents.Yes, you heard it right.I have so many grey hairs.So I want to have my hair colour but they don't allow me to do this.I hope this year I can convince them of this thing.

(5)TRY NEW FOOD


Being a foodie, I want to try a lot of new food but I live in such a family where to eat out means waste money because I belong to a middle-class family.So I want to work so hard and earn money this year, that I do not ask for money from my parents for anything.

(6)BUY A NEW PHONE


This year I really want to buy a new phone for myself which will solve my video and photo purpose well.Since I am a youtuber and a blogger, so I need a good camera for youtube videos and blog pictures but at the moment I can not afford a good camera.That's why I will buy a mobile phone.

(7)GET A TATTOO


Whenever I see any tattoo on someone's body I also feel like I should have a tattoo on my body, on my hand or on my neck but that does make sense, so I hope I'll get a tattoo this year on my body.

(8)SCUBA DIVING


Last year I went to Andaman and I was thinking about scuba diving all the time but there was so little time that I couldn't go for scuba diving and I still regret that I did not do that.I really wanted to see those colourful fish and corals in there.So I am gonna do scuba in this year definitely.

(9)SPENDING A DAY IN WATER PARK


You will not believe that I Had gone to a water park 16 years ago. So you can understand how excited I am to go there and enjoy the rides.This summer I will definitely go to the water park and will spend the whole day there.I know this is weird one but this is fun.

(10)NEW MAKEOVER


This year I will pay more attention to my looks.May be I will get a haircut or I will improve my physical appearance and maybe I can try something out of my comfort zone.I will learn some more makeup techniques definitely.

So this was all in today's blog post. I hope you liked my bucket list 2018.If you have any questions or any suggestions related to this post, let me know in the comment section below.I will see you in my next blog post.

Good Bye !!

Post a Comment

0 Comments