CHEAPEST HIGHLIGHTER IN INDIA || BLUE HEAVEN DIAMOND BLUSH-ON (505) REVIEW






Hi, Peachyfam!

If you are a highlighter lover like me, you have come to right place beauties.Because in this blog post I am going to talk about the Cheapest highlighter in India which is the BLUE HEAVEN DIAMOND BLUSH-ON (505).This is called as a blush basically but you can use this in a lot of ways.This is an all-rounder.This blush can be used as a blush, highlighter, bronzer, eyeshadow, etc. and the most amazing thing about this product its price that's why I named the title of this blog post.Before we start, I want to tell you that I have done a separate review and demo of this blush on my youtube channel, so, if you wanna watch that video, I will link it down below.

                                    
PACKAGING

Blue Heaven Diamond Blush-On comes in black cardboard packaging.I have shade no.505 which is a beautiful coppery golden colour which is perfect for highlighting and even bronzing.All the details mentioned on the cardboard.Inner packaging is quite okay not so great because the quality of plastic is a little bit flimsy.If you drop it down, the product will destroy completely.That's why this is not a travel-friendly product.


This also comes with a sponge applicator which is kind of cheap.This is totally useless but let me tell you, it is worth it because this is s great product in such a cheap price.This is as equal as high-end products in terms of its work.It does its job baby.


PRICE

Rs.125 ( you can get discount if you purchase online )

NET CONTENT

7gm. 

SHADE RANGE

It is available in 6 different shades.I am in the shade 505.This blush has only numbers doesn't have any specific name. CLICK HERE  to check other shades.


NOTE

Best use for 3 years from the date of manufacturing.

AVAILABILITY

You can find this blush in any local beauty store in India and online as well.Here the direct link.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Hydrated magnesium silicate, kaolin, zinc stearate, zinc oxide, mica, and titanium dioxide ,permitted preservative,perfume and may contain inorganic iron oxides.

WHAT IT SAYS

Blue Heaven Diamond Blush on has a soft cream whipped formula that is long lasting and blend very smoothly with your skin colour.It feels virtually weightless & glides on quickly and easily for a natural look.Fresh jet milled colour builds to desired intensity.Long wearing and long stay true colours for hours.


WHAT I EXPERIENCED

To be honest I just ordered this online randomly.I was not planning to buy this but when I saw this I really excited to use this blush because I had seen many good reviews of this blush and when I used this, from that day till now I am loving this product because it is such a beautiful shade.I use this as a highlighter mostly because it gives a nice sheen and soft glow to my face.I don't know why I late found this product.This baby has the same potential as other high-end highlighters have.


I can use this as a blush, bronzer, highlighter and eyeshadow as well.This is a blush but it has a fine shimmer to it.Because of the shimmer, I use this as a highlighter.This is so pigmented and not too powdery.It is slightly creamy and slightly powdery.Best thing is about this blush is its price.It retails only for 125 Rs. and I bought this even cheaper just for 100 Rs from online on discount.If you want to check this online then click here.

I like its fragrance also, doesn't bother my nose.The only thing I don't like is the applicator which came with this blush because I found this useless but who will see the applicator when this star will do its work.It doesn't feel heavy on my face and it easily blends also.If you are a highlighter lover like me, you must buy this blush.The texture of this blush is so smooth that's why it does not feel weightless on the skin.Talking about its staying power so it stays for 4 to 5 hrs maximum on my face which is really great.


HOW TO USE

-Apply the blusher evenly on your cheeks or cheekbones if you are using as a highlighter with the help of a makeup brush or a fan brush
-Apply in upward strokes and in a layer as per your need
-Blend and mix for the different styles and looks.
-I use my fan brush if applying as a highlighter otherwise a flat top brush for blush.

SKIN SUITABILITY

I have a combination skin and it works great on my skin.This is for all skin types.I have no issues with this blush honestly.If you are a dusky beauty then this is the shade for you gal, go try this.Check other shades here for your best suit complexion.You can use this as a bronzer also.


STAYING POWER

It stays  4 to 5 hrs maximum which is really great at such a low price.

PROS

-Super duper affordable
-Easy to use
-Blends very easily
-The texture is so smooth
-Gives a very subtle & nice glow to the face
-Can be used as a highlighter, bronzer, blusher or eyeshadow
-Suitable for all skin types
-Highly pigmented
-Beginner friendly
-The fragrance is really mild

CONS

-The sponge applicator is useless
-Packaging is a little bit flimsy
-Not travel-friendly


CONCLUSION

It is the cheapest highlighter in India and it comes from a trusted brand also which is Blue Heaven.This blush will suit dusky skin tones as well.This is an amazing blush at such a low price, this is the all-rounder.I highly recommend this blush to you guys.You should definitely try this one.

That's it guys for today's blog post.I hope you will find this helpful, till then I will see you soon in my next blog post.

Good Bye, Peachyfam!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. This is such a great detailed review. I haven’t heaRd of this brand but it looks like a really great all rounded blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good post! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a help and detailed !

    ReplyDelete