OLIVIA PAN STICK REVIEW || BEST & AFFORDABLE CONCEALER UNDER Rs.100 IN INDIA

Hi, Peachyfam!

Here I am with another product review and this time I will be talking about a very popular product and with the popular word I truly mean this word.Because many famous beauty YouTubers have talked about this baby.I am talking about this OLIVIA INSTANT WATERPROOF MAKEUP STICK which is super affordable and works as same as a high-end product does.

This product is available in the market for a very long time but I found this on youtube.So I thought why don't I have this? and then after I bought this product. Now I have used this and I have to say that, they were not wrong.It does its job perfectly and I am in love with this stick now.I have also reviewed this on my youtube channel and in the video I gave a demo also.So if you are interested to see that video, I will link it down below.Now we will talk about this makeup stick in detail.

                     
                  
  PACKAGING

Packaging is quite simple, as it is a makeup stick, so it is in a stick form.The makeup stick comes with an outer cardboard packaging which is dark brown in colour.All the details such as price, SPF, the method of application, shade, weight etc, are mentioned in the outer case.


Now, talking about its inner packaging.So the plastic of the pan stick is very flimsy but we can't expect high quality at such a low price.There is a rotating thing over the makeup stick, so we'll have to rotate this and then the product will come out.This Olivia pan stick comes with an instruction booklet also on which all 10 shades are mentioned so that you can choose perfect shades according to your complexion.Directions for use also given in this booklet which is very good.So, that's all about its packaging.


PRICE

Rs.120 ( but you can bargain and get it for Rs100 only if you are buying from your local beauty store )

NET CONTENT

15 gm ( very good quantity )

KEY INGREDIENTS

TiO2,waxes,pigments

SHADE RANGE

There are total 10 shades available ( I have 05-Touch & Glow


NOTE

Use before 3 years from packed.

SUN PROTECTION

SPF12

AVAILABILITY

Available on online as well as local cosmetics.

WHAT IT SAYS

Olivia instant waterproof makeup stick says that instant waterproof foundation with sunscreen is made for all skin types.By giving a smooth and uniform coverage on your skin it gives a youthful and radiant look all day long.It has SPF 12 which blocks harmful UV a brays.

It is waterproof, sweat proof having inbuilt moisturiser.It conceals dark spots and comes in 10 skin matching shades.This is the first waterproof 3 in 1 complete makeup kit in a convenient stick form.

WHAT I EXPERIENCED

This is the great concealer in very affordable price.You can apply this as a foundation, a base or as a concealer.I bought this for under eye use as a concealer.I have the shade no.-05 ( touch & glow) which perfectly suits my skin.The texture of the product is so smooth as it easily glides on the face.This conceals my under eye area at the same time highlight also.


This also conceals any unwanted dark spots or blemishes on your face.Yes, this is completely waterproof and sweatproof because I have tried & tested this.It has spf12 so I don't have to apply sunscreen.Only one thing I don't like about this product which it smells very strong but after a few minutes it fades away otherwise, I am in love with this pan stick.It stays max.4 to 5 hrs on my face but I have to set this with the powder because my T-zone area tends to increase after a while.

HOW TO USE

(1)Directly apply on face and neck with the help of the stick or you can use your finger also.
(2)Blend with your fingers or the brush
(3)Set with the compact powder


PROS

-It can be used as a makeup base, concealer and a foundation.
-Glides on very easily
-Comes with spf12
-Waterproof and sweat proof
-Super affordable and travel-friendly
-Blends like a pro
-Coverage is buildable
-Hides all the dark circles, pigmentation, blemishes in one application.


CONS

-It is so creamy in texture so setting with powder is the must
-The fragrance is little strong
-Packaging is not so good.



Finally, I have reviewed on this Olivia pan stick and I will definitely recommend you this one.You should try this at least once.This is an amazing product at such an affordable price.The only thing you will have to keep in mind is that find your perfect match shade which suits and flatters your skin.

So, guys, that's it for today's blog post. I hope you will find this post really helpful.I will see you in my next blog post, till then

Good Bye, Peachyfam!

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. This looks like it works wonderfully. So glad to get your review on it before I tried it, as I am so sensitive to fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you liked it.Yeah it has artificial makeup smell but after a while it fades away.😊

      Delete
  2. Oh! Now I need to hunt for this! Iv'e never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaa sure,This is the great product and is super affordable also.You should try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I hope you will find this post helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I enjoy reading your post, Thanks for sharing. just keep posting.
    best airbrush makeup"

    ReplyDelete